1. Certain products may be delivered by us in bud to ensure longer life.
2. Some products may be harmful or poisonous, if you require further information before submitting an order please contact us.
3. All products are subject to availibility. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
4. In the event we are unable to supply or substitute the product we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible and shall reimburse your payment in full.
5. Prices include V.A.T but are subject to delivery as stated at time of order.
6. Submitting your order form is subject to our acceptance of this offer.We will issue a written confirmation of acceptance by email to the address given.
7. We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen(18) years.
8. The delivery will be made on the day specified unless this is a Sunday or Bank Holiday and then the delivery will be made on the next working day.
9. Please ensure all your details are correct and that we have a contact telephone number for you so that we may contact you in the event of any delivery problems.
10. It is possible to select a preferred delivery time within the order process from our Sympathy and Funeral Flower Section. This option should be used only for orders requesting delivery to funerals or funeral directors. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your order is delivered prior to the time selected, no guarantee for delivery by the time specified can be given. To assist us in meeting your preferences please ensure your order is placed at least one working day prior to the preferred delivery time.
11. In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.
12. Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date by contacting us. Details can be found on the contact us page.
13. In the event you are not satisfied with the Service, any complaints should be addressed in writing. Contact details can be found on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
14. Because of the perishable nature of most of our products and to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
15. Disclaimer – whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this, and, therefore accept no responsilbility for any defects, and/or interruption of the Site and Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms & Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Site impossible or impractical.
16.Alcoholic Gifts – We reserve the right to replace brands shown to equal value and quality. Under the Licensing Act 1964 it is an offence for any person under 18 years to buy, or attempt to buy, alcoholic liquor.
17. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Site from time to time. It is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the site.
18. We shall ensure that we comply with the requirement of all current data protection legislation including, without limitation, the Data Protection Act 1998. We shall only use personal data received from you for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations under these Terms & Conditions. Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
19.New Loyalty Card from November 2010 – ask in store to obtain out loyalty card. Please note this card cannot be used in conjunction with any offers or for pre-ordered goods/flowers. Certain exclusions may apply to the card too.
Delivery Charges and Cut off Times
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT but subject to £4.50 delivery charge.
Order before 1pm for same day delivery. For weddings, funerals and bespoke designs please give us 48 hours notice.
(Note: for deliveries for Funeral flowers please specify time of service to ensure delivery is made in ample time)